Just stuff I find:
interesting, funny, cute/adorable, weird, cool or just worthy. =P
It has no real purpose as of right now, other than keep me from utter boredom.
I have the most random fits into my random fandoms. Right now, Buffy and Angel have taken over my life. With so much love for James Marsters as Spike.
so hey fun fact for anyone who wants queer history trivia: the first disco in Seattle was opened in 1973 and was a gay bar called “shelly’s leg” and it was named after a dancer named shelly who lost her leg in a confetti cannon accident and used the insurance/lawsuit settlement money to open a gay disco.
a) This is such a fantastic story that I wouldn’t care if it were made up, except that
Dress codes assume that it’s male students whose learning needs to be protected – and adult males who need protection from themselves. What girls need doesn’t rate consideration.
1. I waited wayyy too long to do this, because I am usually on moblie.
2. I’m super excited to quit my job this week so i have more time for school!
3. I’m nervous about my career choices…and i never tell anyone that i am.
4. I’m moving out with my boyfriend and a few pals in a few days…I just hope it all works out.
5. I need to game more.
6. I love both star wars and star trek AND I hate that ppl feel the need to choose.